Fixed it, but I have a question about ./configure of GDC

FreekSh0w86 perfectcell14 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 19:46:09 PDT 2008

Is it possible to pass -fversion=Psp at ./configure time instead of
having to manually edit libphobos's Makefile? I've made "patches" to my
copy of std.* (phobos) that involve version(Psp) but it requires a
complete rebuild of the library with -fversion=Psp defined. Is there a
way to automatically put that in configure so I can give people simpler
instructions (instead of digging through folders looking for the Makefile)?