SVN binaries?

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 16:10:31 PDT 2008

Does anyone have SVN GDC Win32 binaries with D2 support enabled?  There are
some D2-specific bugs in DMD that I'd like to see fixed sooner rather than
later, so I'd like to improve the bug reports for them by providing info about
whether they occur in GDC also.  I've had a difficult time getting GDC w/ D2
support to compile on XP and would rather not have to deal w/ build
environments, etc. if someone has done it for me already.  If not, I'll VM
Ubuntu and install GDC via apt, just to see what happens on my test cases.