Status?

Jascha Wetzel firstname at mainia.de
Wed Mar 5 03:20:26 PST 2008

Bill Baxter wrote:
> So what's up with GDC these days?  Haven't seen any releases in a while.
> I'm trying to build mingw version from SVN now.

i've been using GDC on linux 64bit for quite a while now and i only came
across a single, typeinfo/linking related problem. besides that it works
great.
i'm using the 0.25 pre-release from the ubuntu/debian package
repositories. it's based on DMD 1.021, which is the version that i use
on windows as well (since 1.022 introduced a (backend?) bug that causes
an ICE when building 2 of my projects with -O).