Status

David Friedman dvdfrdmn at users.ess-eff.net
Sat Mar 8 11:43:26 PST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I must again apologize for another prolonged absence.  There should be a
commit this weekend with 1.024 / 2.008.  It took some time to get
closures working and doing so revealed a number of other problems that I
am working on now.  It shouldn't take as long to catch up to the current
versions.

After the next few updates, I am going to need help keeping GDC up to
date.  I hope the D community will eventually be able to take over the
process of updating to new DMD and GDC versions as well as fixing bugs.
  I'm not disappearing -- there is still a lot I want to contribute --
but my time from now on is going to be limited.

David