GDC svn: Updated to 1.024 / 2.008

nobody nobody at impossible.de
Mon Mar 10 02:19:04 PDT 2008

David Friedman Wrote:

> Subversion updated to DMD 1.024 / 2.008.
>
> David

Hello,

i have checkout the new version from SVN with
svn co https://dgcc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dgcc dgcc

I build succsesfully the gdc, but the libphobos library make problems:
 ~/D/gcc-4.1.2/libphobos./configure --prefix=/usr/local/gcc-4.1.2

checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking If gcc can compile D sources... gcc: spec failure: unrecognized spec option 'N'
actest.d:0: error: bad value (generic) for -mtune= switch
no
configure: error: can't compile D sources!