Getting gdc working with xcode 3.1

Jacob Carlborg doobnet at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 03:38:54 PDT 2008

Michel Fortin wrote:
> On 2008-09-19 17:13:57 -0400, Jacob Carlborg <doobnet at gmail.com> said:
>
>> And that has support for DSSS and Tango
>
> Which kind of support are you hoping for?

That you can choose to build with "dsss build" or "dsss build target"
instead of gdc.

I downloaded your D plugin for Xcode 3.0 and tried that with 3.1. It
kind of worked, the plugin itself worked but not building, I think that
was because I use the gdc bundle from the tango website and it's build
with the FSF gcc instead of Apple's gcc. I modified the plugin so it
(almost) worked with the gdc I have but it didn't work to compile a
tango app without dsss. I also modified the plugin to use dsss instead
but Xcode added to many unknown flags to the list of build flags that I
couldn't find and remove them.