Getting gdc working with xcode 3.1

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Sun Sep 21 20:31:49 PDT 2008

On 2008-09-21 22:18:03 -0400, ylixir <ylixir at gmail.com> said:

> Michel Fortin wrote:
>
>> Well, I meant that the latest gdcmac wouldn't run out of the box on Mac
>> OS X Leopard. You have to include manually the standard library path
>
> I  didn't mess with the paths at all, everything just works on my
> system. Is that an issue still for some leopard systems?

No indeed, not if you build it yourself.

I was talking about problems with the gdcmac build for Tiger available
on gdcmac.sourceforge.net when it runs on Leopard. Basically the
problem is that there is currently no installer for a gdc build working
correctly on Leopard, the current one being for Tiger. It's not really
a problem for me as I compiled my own version, but it surely is not
very encouraging for someone who wants to try a new language and the
only available builds don't work.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com