Help me to join your team. I'm newcomer gdc developer.

Nicolay Korslund korslund at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 04:09:31 PST 2009

Hello Denys,

I'm the author of several D projects (OpenMW and Monster). I
agree with people that the lack of an up-to-date gdc has been
a problem for a long time, especially since gdc is currently the
only option for D on 64 bit, and it doesn't work very well on
that platform.

I'm ready to take an active part in this project as well - it's high
 time gdc was resurrected. (If necessary I might even be willing
to take over the role as project lead.) However, like you, I
would probably need quite a few pointers to get me started.

Denys, I tried sending you an email, but the gmail address
seems to be invalid. But if you're still working on this, I'm more
than willing to help you however I can.

Nico