Help me to join your team. I'm newcomer gdc developer.

Denis Koroskin 2korden at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:10:21 PST 2009

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 18:05:21 +0300, Denys Bezsmerthyi <denys.bezmsertnyi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> My name is Denys Bezmsertnyi.
> I'm expirienced developer and I just had a talk with Walter about my
> participation with D lang
> and he told me that I need to contact you becasue there is a lot of gnu
> D work (Walter's message bellow).
>
> Please help me to join your team: I'm ready to get tasks and implement
> it to help you with gdc development.
>
> Cheers,
>
> -
> Denys
>
> On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Walter Bright
> wrote:
>
>    One compiler project that needs a lot of help is updating gdc (the
>    gnu D compiler).

Hello, Denis!

If you have little experience with GCC itself, it would be easier to get you started with LDC team. LDC development is very active, with many great people involved so you can always get tasks and instant help.

Project web page: http://dsource.org/projects/ldc

Join IRC at irc://chat.freenode.org/ldc