merging latest dmd frontend to gdc

Michael P. baseball.mjp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:31:35 PDT 2009

Yahoo!
I managed to get the front end to DMD 1.031 working with GDC.
What I did was creating patch files for the DMD 1.030 front end, and the front end that was used with GDC. Then, going through all of the files in the DMD 1.031 front end, I made the changes that were shown in the patch files.
Hopefully, using this I will be able to gradually merge other front end sources into GDC. :) (By comparing 1.031 source -> 1.032 for example, and apply changes to source.)
P.S. I have a point form list of things that I found while going through the patch files. I'll put it in to something useful for other people to see soon. :)