phobos build error

Michael P. baseball.mjp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 07:03:21 PDT 2009

Vincenzo Ampolo Wrote:

> Michael P.  wrote:
>
> > GDC compiles, but it doesn't work. When you try to compile, it gives a
> > bunch of undefined reference errors to std.math functions. So I would
> > assume the problem is somewhere in math.d.
>
> Yep, since math.d is not included in phobos with the change you did,
> functions doesn't work.
>
> The problem is in math.d then.... uhm...

I fixed it. :)
The problem actually wasn't in math.d.
There was lots of asm in math.d, and in ExtAsmStatement, in statement.h, the blockExit function wasn't added to the interface, because it does not get included in the diffs.
Because of that, the blockExit from Statement would get used, and it has an assert(0) in it, which I commented out before.
So, I put the blockExit function in ExtAsmStatement, and in asmstment.cc, I commented another "#if V2" around the blockexit functions, and it works. :)