LDC on Ubuntu 10.4

Piotrek starpit at tlen.pl
Fri Apr 30 14:22:37 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have just upgraded my Liniux box since I noticed that ldc came into
Ubuntu packaging.

After downloading ldc and tango lib i can't compile anything that
imports anything (so I guess it's a paths problem).

I want to complie this:

--------------------------
import tango.io.Stdout;

void main()
{
     Stdout ("hello").newline;
}

--------------------------

and I get this:
/usr/include/d/tango/core/Vararg.d(20): Error: module vararg cannot read
file 'ldc/vararg.d'

After moving the missing 'ldc/vararg.d' file to appropriate folder (it's
present in subdir) I get:

hi.o:(.rodata+0x0): undefined reference to `_D5tango2io6Stdout8__ModuleZ'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Error: linking failed:
status: 1

Any ideas?
Maybe I ask somewhere else (ubuntu bug tracking)?

Cheers
Piotrek