D2 Blockers?

Norbert Nemec Norbert at Nemec-online.de
Sat Aug 21 04:08:33 PDT 2010

On 17/08/10 19:07, dsimcha wrote:
> I guess it really comes down to the ratio of D1 users to D2 users.

Or -- potential D2 users. I could imagine that D2 support in GDC would
be a significant step towards general adoption of D2.

Furthermore: I could imagine that D2 users are more likely to contribute
back to the development of the GDC than the typical D1 user. Whoever
uses D1 does so to get a job done. A D2 user is more likely to be
willing to do some tinkering and help GDC to move forward.