GDC - who does what?

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Wed Jan 20 08:15:32 PST 2010

Anders, Michael, could you possibly post a summary of who does what with respect to GDC.

There's clearly quite a bit of work going on, but it is difficult to pull together a picture of what is happening.

It would be useful if contact information for the parties involved could be included, if the parties are willing.