GDC - who does what?

Anders F Bjöšrklund afb at algonet.se
Thu Jan 21 08:46:50 PST 2010

Steve Teale wrote:
> Anders, Michael, Vincento, I have made a start on the GDC-newbie page I was talking about.
>
> It's at http://www.britseyeview.com/GDC-newbie.html
>
> Please have a look and see if you think it is worth pursuing.
>
> Thanks, Steve

It's the "GCC D Compiler", even if it sets version(GNU)...
This is partly due to it not being an official GNU project.
The GNU Pascal Compiler, however, _is_ an offical front end.
Although not included in the main, but http://gnu-pascal.de

The reason why you need to "adjust" your compiler libraries
is because of the version mismatch, GCC 4.4.1 vs GCC 3.4.5
The GDC was compiled for gcc-3.4.5-20060117-3, available from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/GCC%20Version%203/

--anders

BTW.
My name seems a bit wrong, you can use ö if it helps ?
(might be easier than gettting the page encoded as UTF-8...)