GDC 4.4.3

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Sat Mar 27 07:53:51 PDT 2010

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:52:25 +0100, Vincenzo Ampolo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can you please publish your efforts of make gdc running on 4.4.3? So we
> can merge with the main branch.
>
> Thanks.

Vincenzo,

There are still outstanding problems, since I've tried to compile and run
more programs I find that something has changed in 4.4.3 that has broken
the D runtime - more specifically GC.

I get a segmentation fault if I try to change the length of an empty
array - not good.

When I've got this issue sorted I will prepare some patches. Like the
rest of us, I do have personal life commitments that take up time - very
annoying.

Steve