Building an ARM cross compiler

Johannes Pfau spam at example.com
Mon Nov 22 11:08:01 PST 2010

Thanks again Iain,
I've got a working cross compiler now. The changes for phobos were rather
small, I'll do some testing whether my changes actually work and if
everything is fine I'll send those patches to the phobos mailing list.
The second gcc patch wasn't needed, and the default gc compiled fine. But
somethings still wrong with the gc, it gets stuck in a loop somewhere.
With the stub gc things work as they should.

One last question: If I build with --sysroot=/some/path the d include
files still go to /usr/include/d2/4.4.5/ This could cause conflicts with
multiple cross-compilers or the local compiler, is this the way it's
supposed to be?
--
Johannes Pfau