GDC support for non-windows

Daniel Gibson metalcaedes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:15:01 PDT 2011

Am 19.04.2011 03:09, schrieb Jason House:
> Looking at https://bitbucket.org/goshawk/gdc/downloads I see that every file is compiled for windows and has no releases for any other platforms.  I assume this is probably just an artifact of what the main developer(s) use, but it makes me wonder.  How stable is GDC on other platforms?

It's mainly developed on Linux. There are compiled Windows versions because
compiling it on windows is such a pain in the ass.
If you're using another Platform (Linux/OSX/FreeBSD) compile it yourself
or install it from your distributions repository (there are GDC packages
for Debian and Ubuntu, for example. Only for D1, though) :)

Cheers,
- Daniel