GDC rpm for Fedora?

F i L witte2008 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:17:05 PST 2011

Any chance we might see a GDC Fedora .rpm at some point? I'm
relatively new to Linux in general but I use Fedora because it
has LDC D2 in the software center and comes with a clean Gnome
Shell (my favorite DE) by default. If I had more experience I'd
try to build one myself, only I just got GDC to compile a month
ago and I still don't know how to install it (like the LDC is
installed) so I think I'm a bit too green just yet. GCC seems to
yield better overall runtime performance than LLVM so I'd like to
easily be able to use GDC with Mono-D without having to Bash
"export PATH=$PATH:/opt/gdc/bin" or remember not to delete the
gdc folder out of my Home directory.