GDC rpm for Fedora?

Trass3r un at known.com
Tue Dec 13 02:20:51 PST 2011

> If I had more experience I'd try to build one myself, only I just got
> GDC to compile a month ago and I still don't know how to install it
> (like the LDC is installed)

I don't understand. Building it is the harder part (though imho it's not
hard at all on Linux).
Just run make install or make install-strip (just make sure you configured
prefix right).
The build instructions explain everything.

> I'd like to easily be able to use GDC with Mono-D without having to Bash
> "export PATH=$PATH:/opt/gdc/bin" or remember not to delete the gdc
> folder out of my Home directory.

Where's the problem with adding it to your path?
I have both ldc and gdc (in /opt) in my path. Works perfectly.