GDC/MinGW snapshot 3/28/2011

Alvaro alvaroDotSegura at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:35:35 PDT 2011

El 29/03/2011 3:57, Daniel Green escribió:
> https://bitbucket.org/goshawk/gdc/downloads/gcc-4.5.1-tdm-1-gdc-r510-20110328.zip
>

> New/Changed Features:
> * GDC was updated to r510
> * std.stdio should now work properly for D2.
>
> Unchanged/Pending:
> * libgphobos is still not stripped. An attempt was made to separate
> debug information but resulted in invalid exe's.
> * core.std.stdio still doesn't have a file lock implementation.

BTW, will libgphobos have the unittests compiled in? is it possible to
exclude them (like -release in DMD)? last time I checked it seems they
were in. Only making the modules bigger, and the resulting executables
too, I guess (right?).

I think users of a library will just trust that said library has passed
its tests and won't need them again for building programs.