GDC Updated to 2.055/1.070

Adam Burton adz21c at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:15:18 PDT 2011

dsimcha wrote:

> Thanks to Iain Buclaw's hard work, GDC is now updated to the latest
> 2.055/1.070 DMD front end.  Get it while it's hot at
> https://bitbucket.org/goshawk/gdc/overview .  Generally, I think this
> forum should start having announcements when GDC is updated to the latest
> DMD front
> end.  Also, I can't wait to test drive the 64-bit Windows builds, since
> some 64-bit Windows patches were merged into Phobos.
Excellent news.

Are there any RPMS for openSUSE and/or Fedora about? If so where do I get
them and are they for a specific version? If not then I've been maintaining
some for my personal use, if that is of use I'd be glad to provide spec
files or whatever is needed to get them out there for easier installs for
people in the future (I also have old version of debs for ubuntu which
worked last time I used them, months ago).