GDC Updated to 2.055/1.070

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Sat Sep 24 02:50:01 PDT 2011

== Quote from maarten van damme (maartenvd1994 at gmail.com)'s article
> --0016e6d7e736ea5cfa04ada33393
> It would certainly help having all distro quirks and dependencies dealth
> with.
> Having a very easy built process will help making more people use gdc and
> help avoiding people like me :p

Actually, all distro quirks are internally maintained patches in the distribution,
so nothing to do with GDC.  The easiest route would be just to obtain the source
packages from your distributor and compile GDC using the same method.  All patches
should still apply OK, and if they don't, let me know, and we can work together on
that. :o)

This is needed in my zshrc file on Ubuntu:

LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu
CPATH=/usr/include/i386-linux-gnu
export LIBRARY_PATH CPATH

Regards