green's mingw-gdc

Daniel Green venix1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:03:24 PDT 2012

Hello Andrej,

On 4/23/2012 12:02 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Hey Daniel,
>
> I've tried your new mingw-gdc repository but I've had some patching failures:
>
> $ hg qclone https://bitbucket.org/venix1/mingw-gdc
> $ cd mingw-gdc
> $ hg qpush -a

The new steps are(roughly):

# Requires hg-git
hg clone git://github.com/D-Programming-GDC/GDC.git
hg update gcc-compat
cd GDC/.hg
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/venix1/mingw-gdc/.hg/patches
hg qpush -a # Might have failures.  I try to keep it current though.

# Weird issue with MQ changes case on build command as well.
# Thankfully, windows is case insensitive, so this doesn't break
# anything.
./BUILD-TDM-GDC.SH

I've gotten familiar enough with git that I'll be migrating fully to it
soon. I'll have a branch mingw that will be kept in sync with gcc-compat
containing changes specific to MinGW.