MinGW Release. D2.058 x86-64 20120428

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 30 08:40:46 PDT 2012

On 30 April 2012 16:33, Daniel Green <venix1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/30/2012 6:18 AM, Manu wrote:
>>
>> I guess the etc.c... libs didn't make the cut :(
>

> It was sort of an intermittent release, to get it out and tested.
>
> To update the lib status, zlib is already part of libgphobos2.a.  If you
> inspect the library you'll see it's object files.  If you're having specific
> zlib errors, you should share them.
>
> sqlite.o is easy enough to build and can be put into libgphobos.a. Being
> public domain helps, I'll add it to the build process.
>
> Curl is the only tricky one.  It actually has configuration options and
> probably dependencies.  Is there a list of what features D requires curl to
> support?

SQLite comes as a single source file if I recall correctly, and could
be added to the libphobos build folder under libphobos/sqlite.

In future when (or if) shared libraries are supported, can remove the
source file and have these as dependencies for building libphobos,
which are linked in during compilation of libgphobos.so

--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';