MinGW Release. D2.058 x86-64 20120428

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:38:05 PDT 2012

On 30 April 2012 18:33, Daniel Green <venix1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> sqlite.o is easy enough to build and can be put into libgphobos.a. Being
> public domain helps, I'll add it to the build process.

libsqlite is quite big, perhaps it would be better to have the script
create a lib beside phobos instead of in it?
DMD supplies this as a separate lib, although theirs is about 1/3rd the
size of the one I built for some reason :/

Curl is the only tricky one.  It actually has configuration options and
> probably dependencies.  Is there a list of what features D requires curl to
> support?

I suspect the doc may reveal which features are available:
http://dlang.org/phobos/etc_c_curl.html (looks like it covers basically
everything)
Is there a standard set of features for some 'standard' binary
distribution? Most linux '-dev' packages seem to include binary libs for
easy access, there must be a standard used there...

I had trouble building curl, but I will be using all 3 currently existing
etc.c libs in my app.