Wiki updates

Stefan Frijters sfrijters at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 06:35:35 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 21 August 2012 at 19:01:17 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> I restructured the http://gdcproject.org/wiki/Installation I
> also added a Raspberry Pi overview page
> http://gdcproject.org/wiki/Raspberry Pi and a new installation
> guide
> for raspbian
> http://gdcproject.org/wiki/Raspberry%20Pi/build/raspbian_hardfloat
> would be great if someone could test the raspbian guide and
> report any
> success or failures. It works for me, but I'm not sure if I
> forgot to
> document some details.

I did this overnight on a fresh/stripped down copy of Raspbian
(updated to 3.2.27 #54 PREEMPT) and it seems to have worked. To
prevent the sort of problem that Sönke Ludwig has had I also
added

apt-get install gcc-4.7-source autogen

Just looking at the dependencies of gcc-4.7-source and installing
those should work as well (as now you get the source twice), but
I was lazy.

My configure was also slightly different (left out some c++
related stuff and used -disable-nls ), but nothing that should
have affected anything important I think.

Thanks again for the clean instructions / wiki update!