Wiki updates

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Thu Aug 23 08:59:29 PDT 2012

Am Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:29:13 +0200
schrieb Sönke Ludwig <sludwig at outerproduct.org>:

> OK it was the package 'quilt' that was missing.
Thanks, I added a "sudo apt-get build-dep gcc-4.7" step to the guide,
that should hopefully fix all dependency issues.

> Also the regex did
> not work for me, I changed it to just '^4\.7$' and then the setup
> went ok. I'm now compiling again.

Strange, I thought I tested it. I also used the regex you posted at
first, but it doesn't match 4.7.x, so it's not a general solution.
Maybe I'll just add another elif statement with the regex you've
posted. That adds a little code duplication, but it should work
everywhere.