test suite html output

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 23 11:21:31 PDT 2012

On 23 August 2012 18:53, Alex Rønne Petersen <alex at lycus.org> wrote:
> On 23-08-2012 19:13, Johannes Pfau wrote:
>>
>> I wrote a small tool to generate html tables from the testsuite logs,
>> an example is here:
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24218791/gdc-testsuite/testsuite.html
>>
>> I'll publish the tool/sources soon.
>>
>> Current features:
>>   * Summary of the test results (overall, compilable, runnable,
>>     fail_compilation)
>>   * Detailed test results
>>   * Test names are linked to test case files on github
>>   * architecture names can be linked to custom locations
>>   * CSS tooltips display extended information about the test
>>     architecture & test results
>>   * the detailed tests link to the correct line in the output log.
>>     This seems to work fine afaics, although it's a stress test for
>>     webbrowsers as the log files are quite big
>>

> Very nice! This gives a great overview.
>
> --
> Alex Rønne Petersen
> alex at lycus.org
> http://lycus.org

Wicked.

Bare in mind that the testsuite doesn't test a great range of switches
at the moment.  I do plan to have the default set options to: '-g -O3
-funittest -frelease -finline-functions' - however this will take a
rather longer time to run and produce a bigger log file. ;-)

Regards
--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';