GDC supported platforms: Solaris x86?

Maarten Boekhold boekhold at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:00:09 PDT 2012

On Monday, 27 August 2012 at 14:53:59 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> On Monday, 27 August 2012 at 14:48:42 UTC, Maarten Boekhold
> wrote:

>> Which platforms is GDC supported on, and more specifically is
>> Solaris x86 supported? If so, are there any special
>> installation instruction for that platform?

> There aren't any special instructions as far as I'm aware.
> You'll need GCC-4.8, libmpc, libmpfr, libgmp3, and a few
> unnotable other dependencies.

I'm checkingthe installation instructions on
http://gdcproject.org/wiki/Installation/General, and it
specifically says "to build the D1 compiler". Does that mean that
GDC does not support D2?

Other than that, the instructions don't look too complicated.
Will see if I can give this a shot on a server at work when I get
back from leave next week.

Maarten