D on the Raspberry Pi

Stefan Frijters sfrijters at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 02:40:37 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 30 August 2012 at 08:02:36 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> Don't use the bitbucket issue page to file bugs. This will be
> turned off soon. ;-)
>
> Other than that I seem to be hitting the same error doing a
> cross-compiler on the first attempt, so I guess we could figure
> something out.

Well, for me the problems have now been solved with Johannes
Pfau's instructions on the gdcproject.org wiki (which,
incidentally, sets --with-bugurl="http://gdcproject.org/bugzilla"
too).

A question though: will the gdc-4.7 branch be updated to the
2.060 frontend at any point? I don't suppose I can just
cherry-pick the single "Update D Frontend to 2.060" commit from
master :-D

Cheers,

Stefan