D on the Raspberry Pi

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 30 05:20:58 PDT 2012

On 30 August 2012 13:12, Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On 30 August 2012 11:25, Johannes Pfau <nospam at example.com> wrote:
>> Am Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:12:25 +0100
>> schrieb Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at ubuntu.com>:
>>
>>> 4.8 is currently what I'm testing...
>>>
>>> The multiarch-trunk patch applies cleanly to gcc-4.8, just building
>>> with that at the moment.
>>
>> You also need the armhf-triplet.diff patch to fix the "conftest.c:1:0:
>> sorry, unimplemented: -mfloat-abi=hard and VFP" error.
>>
>> Or you could just build with --target=arm-linux-gnueabi instead of
>> arm-linux-gnueabihf, according to some old discussion there's no real
>> difference between those two (the relevant options are --with-fpu and
>> --with-float)
>>

> Ah, cool. Well that's me finishing building it.  I'll push porting
> patches into the repo.  It works in my head, could you give it a test?
>
> --
> Iain Buclaw
>
> *(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';

https://github.com/D-Programming-GDC/GDC/commit/03e34f8124eb1c607ffee11630c8ec6809b8f52c

Built with the following patches:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/gcccvs/branches/sid/gcc-4.7/debian/patches/armhf-triplet.diff
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/gcccvs/branches/sid/gcc-4.7/debian/patches/gcc-multiarch-trunk.diff

There will be a failed patch in libgcc, don't worry about it, as it's
already been applied to gcc-4.8.

You'll need to run 'autoconf2.64' in the gcc and libjava directories
after applying to update the configure scripts.

Regards
--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';