Roadmap

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Mon Feb 13 10:46:52 PST 2012

Am Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:13:26 +0000 (UTC)
schrieb Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at ubuntu.com>:

> Started an initial list for our roadmap for the next month.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/goshawk/gdc/wiki/Roadmap
>

> Daniel, if there's anything you could help on, please don't hesitate
> to contact me. :)
>

> Regards
> Iain

"Re-structure project directories to match that of GCC"

can you give some more information about that? Will druntime, phobos1
and phobos2 all get own subdirectories in the gcc folder? I'll try to
make druntime buildable out-of-tree, so it'd be good to know.

Btw: when gdc moves to git(hub), will we have separate repositories for
druntime & phobos? This way we could make the gdc druntime/phobos forks
of the dmd repositories and pushing changes upstream should be easier.