Release: MinGW64 GCC 4.6.1 GDC 232cd89d90b4

Andrew Wiley wiley.andrew.j at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:25:36 PST 2012

Trouble is that this a few thousand line codebase. I'll see what I can
do about getting a reduced sample.
I was mostly wondering whether you've seen anything like this before,
but it sounds like you haven't.

I initially thought it might be related to my use of Fibers, but
removing them seems to have had no effect (although my program is
faster now, so I suppose that's an effect).