Major Structure changes to the project

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 23 02:32:58 PST 2012

Morning all,

I will be trying to kick off the beginning of the migration of GDC this weekend.

Johannes is working on sorting out the Druntime/Phobos build in GCC.
Daniel is working on porting the D2 testsuite into GCC build.
I will be re-structuring the project folders and splitting D1 and D2 into
separately maintained branches.

So will be trying to get these all merged together in as short time as possible.

I am also looking into possible places for VPN hosting at the moment.
Initially as an email server for setting up @gdcdev accounts - or whatever I
find to be available (as I intend to use one for the github group I should
hopefully have set-up by the end of the week) - possibly laterly as a place to
keep copies of adhoc builds / ports.

Anyways, too all out there. Thanks for your help, devotion, or your continued
support.

Regards

Iain