Restructuring druntime

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Mon Feb 27 03:10:01 PST 2012

On Sunday, 26 February 2012 at 20:54:27 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> The files in libc/glibc/core/stdc would be in the core.stdc
> package
> (not glib.core.stdc), so we just have to compile the correct
> subdirectory into druntime.

The structure seems good, but I still suggest to go through
deimos project. One can start with partial bindings, which get
druntime working, but eventually they should become complete, if
someone will have time for it. Does deimos accept partial
bindings? Should be a problem, I believe. If the deimos bindings
will be worked on later, we'll get them in core* for free.
libc/glibc/core/stdc will just reimport the deimos code in a
structure adopted for druntime.