64-bit DLLs

Daniel Green venix1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:32:19 PST 2012

On 1/26/2012 11:01 AM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> Is TLS support and/or a workaround for those crashes something that's on
> the radar?
That release had a few issues with generating 64-bit TLS code.  Those
issues have been fixed but I haven't uploaded a new binary.  The new
compiler can pass most of the testsuite.  The current failures are not
TLS related.

Since you're working with Dll's if you post a test case, I would be
happy to test the compiler on it before uploading a new release.

TLS is a high priority for MinGW as it is required by D.