MinGW GDC with Fiber.
venix1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:40:24 PDT 2012
* Support for Fibers. https://bitbucket.org/goshawk/gdc/issue/342/
* Unoptimized cc1d.exe and libphobos for better debugging.
* binutils with TLS patches
* mingw-w64-runtime with TLS and stdio fixes.
* GCC 4.6.1 with TLS patches
Due to the use of a newer runtime than TDM64-GCC it is **recommended**
to install a copy of TDM64-GCC specifically for GDC.
1. Download and install TDM MinGW64
2. Extract the downloaded archive into the base of the newly installed
If you've done this before, you can just do step 2.
Please post all issues in D.gnu or on GDC's site
* Stack walking is broken.
* objcopy is truncating --add-gnu-debuglink section name which
requires manually loading the symbols into GDB.
* May break TDM64 C++.
* Field-less structs will throw a null this exception. When formatted
by std.format. runnable/test23.d
More information about the D.gnu