libgmp-3.dll missing from windows binary release

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:48:53 PDT 2012

On 3/20/12, Andrew Wiley <wiley.andrew.j at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not really sure why Daniel isn't just zipping the full install so
> you don't have to download TDM GCC separately. Might be some licensing
> issue there or something.

I think it's fine the way it is. When GDC gets merged with the GCC
mainline we will probably see GDC being distributed in the TDM setup.
Otherwise why bloat the GDC zip with binaries you might not even need.
Remember that the TDM setup can install c, c++, fortran, objc, openmp.
Plus, you might already have TDM installed.