GDC 4.7 and frontend/phobos 2.060

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 5 08:35:05 PST 2012

On 5 November 2012 15:30, Joseph Rushton Wakeling
<joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Having just successfully build GDC 4.7, I noticed that it still contains
> only frontend/phobos 2.059.
>
> Is there any chance of seeing 2.060 merged in?  One of the main reasons for
> building from source was to gain certain bugfixes and improved functionality
> (including code that I wrote) with GDC, that was not in the distro-packaged
> version.
>
> On the other hand, I could always build on the basis of 4.8 sources ... :-)
>
> Thanks and best wishes,
>
>     -- Joe

You could try taking the patch from the 2.060 merge on trunk and
applying it... other than that I don't plan on making any major
changes to the 4.7 branch other than bug fixing (someone can feel free
to send backpatches from 2.060 if there's any big blockers).

--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';