D for embedded system

Timo Sintonen t.sintonen at luukku.com
Sun Nov 11 10:29:40 PST 2012

I have been able to make a minimum library, link it with my test
program and run the program in my arm cortex-m4 controller board.
Some features are disabled and many features are still untested.
The library does not yet have threads and memory management is
done with gcstub. My test program succesfully access static class
data, generates two instances of a cloass and succesfully
manipulates instance data.
All this was done with reasonable amount of work. No extra code
needed so far, except system dependent malloc/realloc/free. So I
think it is possible to make this library for other targets too.