How to compile RABCDAsm on the Raspberry Pi !?

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Thu Nov 15 12:07:40 PST 2012

Am Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:53:06 +0100
schrieb "Swen" <maildeluxe at mail.ru>:

> Hi ! Can somebody help me to compile RABCDAsm on the Raspberry Pi
> !?
>
> RABCDAsm is a Robust ABC (ActionScript Bytecode) [Dis-]Assembler
> and written in the D programming language, version 2.
> https://github.com/CyberShadow/RABCDAsm
>
> There are D2 compiler such dmd and gdc.
> While there is no armhf version of dmd, i chose gdc and compiled
> it with this tutorial:
> http://gdcproject.org/wiki/Raspberry%20Pi/build/Raspbian%28Hardfloat%29
>
> But when I try to compile RABCDAsm:
> gcc build_rabcdasm.d
> I get an error: gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1d': execvp: No such
> file or directory
>
> Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong, and how can I compile
> RABCDAsm on the Raspberry Pi ?
> http://www.raspberrypi.org/

try to enter this command first:
export PATH=$PATH:/opt/gdc/bin

Those tutorials don't install gdc into the system directories. This
makes it easier to remove or update gdc, but you have to adjust your
PATH environment variable as described above.

You can also use gdc directly. BTW: You should add
"-fno-section-anchors" to your gdc / gcc compile command. This is a
workaround for an ARM specific bug. It's fixed in the gdc master
branch but it's not merged into the 4.7 branch yet.