libgmp-3.dll missing from windows binary release

Daniel Green venix1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 23:29:52 PST 2012

On 11/27/2012 6:37 AM, js.mdnq wrote:
> I'm trying to test gdc for Win/x64, I too get the same errors about
> missing dll's.
>
> This was my process:
>
> 1. Install tdm64-gcc-4.7.1-3.exe
> 2. Extract gcc-4.6.1-tdm64-1-gdc-20121117-D2.060.7z to the MinGW64
> install dir.

You will need to use the gcc-4.6.1 version of TDM.  You can find the
installer at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tdm-gcc/files/TDM-GCC%20Installer/Previous/1.1006.0/

The missing DLL error is probably a result of different versions being
used for the support libs.  The same error occurs when using TDM32
binaries with TDM64 DLL.  Even though both releases use 32-bit binaries.