D for embedded system

Timo Sintonen t.sintonen at luukku.com
Thu Oct 18 08:51:46 PDT 2012

> I shouldn't have thought there would be any asserts when
> compiling the
> library (at least I don't get any).
>
> Regards

Yes, but I need the library for the cross compiled target,
arm-eabi. This target doen not define any os. There are several
places where is a test for mac/win/linux and if none of them, the
last choice is  "unsupported target". If it pass, some symbols
are not defined at all causing trouble somewhere else. So we need
a version define like "embedded" or "no_os" that leaves totally
out all os related stuff like file access or provides dummy
functions.