Linking error with locale symbols

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 12:30:02 PDT 2012

On 9/8/12, Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> -Wl,-Bstatic,-lstdc++,-Bdynamic

Thanks. I think the issue is the import library is probably outdated.
It wouldn't surprise me since the WinAPI import libs are also very
outdated.

I have to figure out how to make an import library from the libc++ DLL
on win32. I've tried using dlltool/pexports to make a .def file and
then the import lib but LD would complain the resulting lib wasn't
compatible. Someone with more windoze-wizardry might know better than
me. There's a bunch of websites describing doing this but the tools
referenced either lead to 404 pages or don't work properly, or I'm
using them improperly.