To build GDC for Windows 32/64

Ludovit Lucenic llucenic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:17:55 PDT 2013

Hello out there,

is anybody here, please, who would help me to compile/get a
working GDC in Windows environments (both 32 and 64 bit,
preferably 64 bit) ?

I have studied all the GDC-stuff online, but I cannot figure out
this mission :-)
Maybe there is something I am missing, but in general the
documentation seems to be obsolete and the provided packages of
GDC I downloaded seem not to work for me out of the box.

I would very much appreciate some sort of assistance.
When success, I will update the Wiki on the topic.

Thank you very much in advance, dear Dees.

Ludovit
skype: moondog82