Closing gdc wiki

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 27 05:00:59 PDT 2013

On 27 August 2013 11:58, Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will be closing the gdcproject.org/wiki later this week.  Have we reached
> an agreement on where to host/maintain the documentation (eg: the new
> mediawiki site at wiki.gdcproject.org or on wiki.dlang.org)?
>

>From a user perspective, wiki.dlang.org would be fine for all user
documentation.  What is gdc, usage manuals, building/installation,
porting, etc.

I will probably keep around wiki.gdcproject.org as a place to build up
and make extensive developer/internals documentation of the project...
this is before I move everything into, say, texutils, distribute it
with the source code and publish it as a web page/pdf. :o)

Regards
--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';