To build GDC for Windows 32/64

Ludovit Lucenic llucenic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 00:51:41 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 28 August 2013 at 06:30:04 UTC, Benjamin Thaut
wrote:

> The difference is, that the one at venix1 has some mingw
> patches. Without them a couple of features will be broken, like
> TLS.
> I think it should be possible to build from directly from the
> offical GDC branch, but don't expect a working compiler then.
>
> Kind Regards
> Benjamin Thaut

Thank you Benjamin.

Is here anybody, who would assist me to somehow prepare the
latest working GDC compiler for win32/win64 ? I mean, the one
built from official GDC branch (either gdc-4.8 or master) so we
have something that works out of the box as latest
stable/unstable installable executable, because the target of
links to GDC from http://dlang.org/download.html does not
apparently work ...

Thanks.
Nice day to everyone.