2.064 status, ARM status

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Mon Dec 9 06:25:36 PST 2013

I updated the ARM patches to the latest master version. I have to admit
I was pleasantly surprised that going from 2.063 to 2.064 did not cause
any failing test cases in the test suite or failing unit tests. So ARM
on 2.064 is also good to go now and it's probably a good idea to start
merging the fixes.
(Code is here: https://github.com/jpf91/GDC/commits/arm )

One question related to the 2.064 merge: I see one failing test in the
test suite, file runnable/template9.d. It fails with linker errors.
Is this a known problem or could it be the gcc snapshot version
I'm using (gcc-4.9-20131201)? This happens on x86/64 and ARM.