2.064 status, ARM status

Ellery Newcomer ellery-newcomer at utulsa.edu
Sat Dec 14 12:21:06 PST 2013

On 12/09/2013 06:25 AM, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> I updated the ARM patches to the latest master version. I have to admit
> I was pleasantly surprised that going from 2.063 to 2.064 did not cause
> any failing test cases in the test suite or failing unit tests. So ARM
> on 2.064 is also good to go now and it's probably a good idea to start
> merging the fixes.
> (Code is here: https://github.com/jpf91/GDC/commits/arm )
>
> One question related to the 2.064 merge: I see one failing test in the
> test suite, file runnable/template9.d. It fails with linker errors.
> Is this a known problem or could it be the gcc snapshot version
> I'm using (gcc-4.9-20131201)? This happens on x86/64 and ARM.

I would love to play with this, but I have had no luck getting it to
build, either with crosstools or as a native build (I think my board is
running out of memory, and I know of no way to attach any sort of hard
disk to it for swap space).

Today I am going to attempt to build it on my dev box with a
crosstools-built gcc, but I don't expect much.